Monday, December 5, 2011

A symbol

A symbol that represents me is a heart. I belive that this symbol represents me because I always find myself drawling hearts all over my papers and I even draw a heart in my signature. My favorite color is also red and that is the color of the heart:) My first tatoo is also going to be a heart. Around christmas my favorite thing that represents me is a gingerbread man, This represents me because when I was in kindergarden my teacher made the class make a gingerbread man and when we came back from lunch she told ud it wrote her a note and said it ran away to disney land so the class went on a hunt looking for it and when we were walking we found all the candy pieces we put all over it . So it was really fun so thats why a gingerbread represents me.

3 comments:

  1. Nice work, but I think that an iteam that should symbolize you should have meaning that connects to you as a person also as a event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look over your work before posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, will you add a heart or a gingerbread man to the Christmas tree? Pick the one that best represents you.

    ReplyDelete