Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Semester Goals

One of my goals for this semester is to get a 3.0 GPA. To reach my goal I know I have to take responsibility by being on time to my classes and making sure I finish all my work. Something that will help me reach this goal is an alarm clock and a planner. By having a alarm clock I will wake up early enough to get ready and eat breakfast so I dont get distracted during the day. A planner is a good idea because it will help me not forget what to study and what the homework was. The main reason I want to reach this goal is so I will be able to move back with my family, My grandma told me if she sees improvment in my behavior and I get good grades then I will be able to move back. By the end of this semester I will know I've reached my goal by getting off of 2hour and getting my report card and seeing all A's and B's.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you for getting better grades because i'm trying to do the same thing. I'm glad your'e trying to gain more responsibility!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think getting an alarm clock is a really good idea. Mature and independent people are able to get themselves out of bed in the morning. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete