Tuesday, October 11, 2011

FACEBOOK

I think it is very important to have a private social network. My first reson that I feel this way is because you can put both yourself and your peers in danger, for example if someone is looking for you because they want to hurt you people can get in there way and they can end up getting hurt or even killed. Another good reason I feel this way is way is because this this way is because there is alot of child melesters and if you have were u live and were you go to school at it is very easy for them to come and snatch you up. My last reason is because many people that add you and that can view your profile can be stalkers and they can try to hack you and find out all your info.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you are compassionate enough to be concerned with your peers' safety.

    ReplyDelete