Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WHICH ONE .?

When I was  five years old I was innocent because I thought it would be okay if I stole some candy from my teacher.Then, I experienced being suspended for the first time and getting my first woopen.This helped me to become compassionate because I learned that it was not very nice to steal from others

 When I was 13   I was innocent because I though smoking was cool Then, I experienced my aunt getting cancer and how much it hurt my whole family.This helped me to become compassionate because I did not want to hurt myself and my family.

When I was 12 I was innocent because I thought it would be fun to throw a chair at my teacher. Then, I experienced getting expelled from that school . This helped me to become compassionate because I learned it was very disrespectful to hurt others.

Which of these experiences should I write about?

1 comment: