Monday, September 26, 2011

alphabet

A: Apples are my favorite fruit
B: Bagels with cream cheese are delicous
C: Cats are ugly rachit
D: Depsises being in dog house with annoying kids ( isaiah)
E: E is a very odd letter
F: fries from mcdonalds are disgusting
G: God is my focus
H: Holiday is the best last name in the world
I: I used to have super long hair until I let breanna cut it
J: jumping is what I used to do in track ( longjump)
K: Kiana is my best friends middle name
L: Loser sack is one of my favorite sayings
M: Megan Holiday is my cousin and also ms california
N: native american is what I mostly am
O: October is my favorite month
P: Perla is one of my good friends
Q: Q is a very ugly letter
R: Really? is what laura always says
S: Salad is disgusting to me
T: Tounge piercings are a pain to get
U: U stink x )
V: Veronica my friend is only like 50 pounds in the 9th grade
W: White is what my mother is
Y: You are Ugly x)
Z: ZJANIQUE

3 comments:

  1. I will not grade this until you have removed you last name from this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Notify me when you have done so, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second what Raquel said. Also, some thongs in this are a little mean and need to be changed. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete