Wednesday, September 7, 2011

BOOMER

when I turned ten years old my Aunt rachel brought home a liddo dog that was galf Golden retreaver half chow. When she brought it inside it was so small and so cute so we were trying to find names for her so finially we decided to name her boomer. We noticed that she was very sad and missed all her brothers and sisters because when I took her into my room she looked into the long mirrior and thought it was one of her sisters and ran right into the mirrior . After a couple of days she started getting use to me and I really loved her. After a couple months she started getting bigger so she could not  stay inside the house anymore because she kept peeing in my room. She got use to being outside and then she started being bad and whenever I would go outside to feed her she would start attacking me. Finially one day are maid esparanza let her inside on accident and boomer attacked her so we had to ggive her to another person. When I found that out I cried for days because I really loved her

1 comment:

  1. ZJ, remember to look over your work before posting it. Proper nouns (this includes people and dogs' names, too) need to be capitalized.
    :)

    ReplyDelete