Tuesday, September 6, 2011

shoes

My favorite brand of shoes are nikes I really love them. I probably have at least 12 pairs of them I get new ones like every  3 weeks because my older sister Dominique works at footlocker and gets a discout on them. My fav. pair that I have right now are my pink hightop ones with hello kitty on them. They are my favorite because not alot of people have them and whenever I wear them people ask me if they are new because I hardley wear them and when I do I dont get dirty alot of people on this c ampus like to use my nikes and I HATE GIVING THEM AWAY!!! The newest pair I have a black hightop ones.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure to look over your work before posting it. There are several errors that need to be fixed. If you continue to fail to address this, it will cause you to lose points. :(

    ReplyDelete