Tuesday, September 20, 2011

conflict

One day when I was in the seventh grade this one wierd girl named mikka came up to me and was said that she really liked my shoes so I told her thankyou. The shoes i had on were 149 $ jordans and no one had them so later that day while I was in P.E we I saw her walk into the locker room and the next time I saw her she was running really fast to her class room. When I went back into the locker room to get dressed I could not find my shoes anywere and I was really mad because I had to were my P.E shoes to class for the rest of the day. Like a week later I saw the girl wear them and I was so mad so I went and confrunted her about it and she tried saying that they were hers so I said okay take off the shoe and let me see in the inside because right when i bought the shoes I made the initials ZH on the side and whem she took them off there it was so I pushed her to the ground and took my shoes but that day we both got suspened

1 comment:

  1. I don't support pushing people to solve problems. How else could this problem have been resolved? You are bettter than shoving.

    ReplyDelete